Press Photo Laboratory: Document, Photo Essay, Portrait
visual artstue, sat10.00–21.00youth, adults
Saturday (once a month)
instructor: Jacek Turczyk
fee: PLN 200/ month, Saturday classes for class participants: PLN 100/ month, trial class: PLN 50
room: Blow-up, 301, 3rd floor
Ladies and Gentlemen, we would like to inform you that classes have been suspended in February.
The classes will consist of several key topics that a young photographer should know and try to create on their own.
- Each photographer must know their rights and obligations, what they can photograph and post e.g. on social media.
- What equipment to choose, what to take into account, and whether the most expensive equipment is the best
- What to take into account when taking photos: take a photo from afar or come up close, what lens to use, with flash or without, etc.
- How to use a place as a photo shoot set?
- Basics of working in a studio, both with a model and still life.
- How to “process” a photo, how to put together a whole photo essay?
- Journalist savoir-vivre and copyrights.
- Assessment of participants’ works.