We invite you to the lecture entitled “When there is no time for healthy eating – how to reconcile life in the 21st century with a healthy diet?”
During the lecture the following issues will be raised:
– “Diet” applies to all of us – fact or myth?
– What is the difference between eating and eating – what nutrients may we miss?
– Proteins, carbohydrates, fats, calories – why do we eat them?
– Should calories be avoided?
– How to reconcile work and family life with healthy eating?
– Some practical tips
Please confirm your participation by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling – phone number.: 606 228 038
Free entrance, the order of applications counts.