instructor: Urszula Pielach-Gemzała
fee: PLN 110/month, trial class: PLN 30
room: Mister Blot’s Academy, 208, 2nd floor
During the year-long cycle of classes, we are going to take part in an art journey around the world.
We are going to learn where each country is located, what is the name of its capital city, and how its territory looks like. We are also going to learn basic phrases in the language of a given country – “hello”, “goodbye”, “my name is…”, “I’m from Poland”, etc.
During each of the classes, the children are going to create a work related to the culture of a given country, e.g.:
– Egypt – model of the Pyramid of Cheops
– Australia – Aboriginal patterns, e.g. on stones
– Russia – painting matryoshka dolls
– China – painting a Chinese dragon or making a Chinese kite.
– Japan – elements of calligraphy
During the classes, we are going to use a big globe and find each of the countries discussed in class.
The classes are also available to foreign language speakers (English, Russian, Spanish and Italian).